Evil Genius Woman, Thrifty Mom's Diet progress slider

Friday, July 24, 2009

It's really simple, duh.

Brilliant, brilliant video on what I rant about ALL the time: 



It is just idiocy to believe "the machine" and actually buy that processed, packaged, de-fatted, reduced, enhanced, fortified, CRAP is better for you than Just.  Plain.  Food.

Use your brains, people.

Many thanks to Zen To Fitness and his great post on how to nourish the body wherin he had this vid.
Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius at

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura Andolini said...

I am a chef, certified personal trainer and a mom. I have discovered that the mindset regarding eating is the most important thing, not necessarily the diet methods that don't fit you. I discovered this when trying to
get my toddler to eat and wrote a book about it - Diet Secrets of A Toddler, By Laura Andolini. It is on my website if you are interested. www.cooking-for-fitness.com , or amazon.com. I hope you enjoy it!

November 28, 2009 at 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home